SpectrumTalk has moved!

25th Anniversary of FCC Decision Enabling Wi-Fi and Bluetooth

25th Anniversary of FCC Decision Enabling Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
A series of posts describing how this all came about. (Click on picture above)

Thursday, June 04, 2009





Virginia Tech Annual Wireless Symposium
June 3-5

Just got back from the annual Virginia Tech Wireless Symposium. Virginia Tech is one of the few universities in the US that has an active education and research program in wireless technology of commercial interest. Their annual seminar is a good course of information. Sadly, no spectrum managers came from FCC or NTIA or IRAC membership.

I gave a paper on new approaches to sharing Federal Government spectrum with nongovernment users. I also gave, together with Anne Linton, a short course on spectrum management issues for engineers.

I thought I would give links to two outstanding survey presentations I attended:





No comments: